You’ve shopped, baked, cooked, cleaned and hosted, but you still have family to entertain until New Years. Everyone is getting cabin fever and would like a change of scenery. What are you going to do now?
Our city has so many things to offer, see, explore and enjoy.
Here is our list of Top 10 favourites.
1. Ice skating at the Olympic Plaza, then warm up with a hot chocolate or latte at Rosso Coffee Roasters
2. Head to Inglewood to check out some great boutiques and unique shops, then go for a slice of delicious 'za' at Without Papers
3. Take in the Calgary Zoo Lights, then grab an ice cream cone over at Village Ice Cream
4. Grab a bite to eat, then take in a blockbuster at your local movie theatre
5. Sharpen your skates and head over to the Bowness Park Lagoon
6. Grab some hockey tickets and cheer on your local team at the ‘Mac’s Midget AAA World Invitational Tournament’ on from Dec. 26th - Jan. 1st
7. Grab a Timmy’s and wander through Nose Creek Park and enjoy ‘Airdrie Festival of Lights’
8. Sweat out all those holiday calories and take in a class at Breathe Hot Yoga
9. Slide down the hill at Winsport Tube Park
10. Support a local restaurant by enjoying a family lunch or dinner
However you decide to fill your holiday time, remember to enjoy the moments and make lasting memories with your loved ones.
Happy Holidays and Best Wishes for the New Year!